We are proud to continue our support of the National Gallery of Victoria’s highly anticipated 2018 Melbourne Winter Masterpieces exhibition, MoMA at NGV: 130 Years of Modern and Contemporary Art.
Consisting of over 230 key works, this is an exhibition that provides a unique survey of MoMA’s iconic collection.
To celebrate the opening of MoMA at NGV, we have tickets to give away to TWO lucky winners. Entries close midday Monday 18 June 2018.
Each prize consists of:
- 2 x adult tickets to MoMA (valid from 9 June – 7 October 2018) valued at $56
This competition is now closed, congratulations to our two winners, Jenny D and Justin N.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be aged 18+ to enter
- You must provide your own travel to and from the venue
- The tickets can be used from 9 June – 7 October 2018
- To enter you must fill in the entry form via the ENTER NOW link above
- By entering this competition you agree to subscribe to our newsletter (if you’re not already a subscriber)
NGV Friday Nights returns with exclusive late-night access to MoMA at NGV, a line-up of international and home-grown acts presented by the Melbourne International Jazz Festival, experience art, music, our very own Yering Station bar and dining inspired by the city that never sleeps!
Roy Lichtenstein: American 1923–97, Drowning girl 1963 oil and synthetic polymer paint on canvas, 171.6 x 169.5 cm. The Museum of Modern Art, New York, Philip Johnson Fund (by exchange) and gift of Mr. and Mrs. Bagley Wright, 1971. © Estate of Roy Lichtenstein / Lichtenstein. Licensed by Copyright Agency, 2018